Camelina Omega Equine Oil
100 % raw, cold-pressed camelina oil from US-grown seed. No fillers, additives, or solvents.
Camelina Omega Equine represents an easy-to-dose method of providing your horse (s) with top-quality, omega oil nutrition.
We suggest a daily, multiple-meal dosage of 1 ounce to 200 lbs. of equine body weight. Camelina can tolerate high heat but we suggest storing it in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is not necessary.
Camelina Oil offers a unique balance (an almost perfect ratio of 2:1:2) of Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that are low in corn, soy, and rice and even in most equine supplements. It is especially high in Vitamin E, including alpha-tocopherol, beta tocopherol, and gamma-tocopherol. Vitamin E is a powerful, natural antioxidant that also gives camelina oil its long shelf life of 18 months.
It is scientifically cited for its ability to promote equine:
- anti-inflammatory response
- arthritic and chronic pain response
- allergic and respiratory response
- joint mobility and flexibility
- muscle health and performance quality
- immune system function
- bone structure health
- energy and mood
- reproductive health
- healthy coat, mane, and tail sheen.
The same great nutrition for equine is perfect for your pets, as well as your farm dogs and cats!
Recommended Dosage: Mix into several feedings, per day.
- Small Dogs (< 20 lbs): 1 tsp (4.5g) once or twice daily
- Medium Dogs (21-50 lbs): 2 tsp (9 g) once or twice daily
- Large Dogs (51+ lbs): 1 Tbsp (13.6 g) once or twice daily